- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
Elevator Phone - Janus Elevator Products - Facility Management Product Release
The PNB-R elevator phone is a drop-in replacement for Rath phone units. Has a phone line monitoring feature as standard and complies with 2009 and higher ASME code requirements. The compact board fits into the existing bracket on the back of the elevator car panel without modification, connecting to existing wiring and 24v AC/DC power.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?