Elevator Interiors - SnapCab - Facility Management Product Release
The SnapCab system is designed to allow elevator interiors to be installed in hours. Interlocking panels with tongue-and-groove joints stack one on top of the other. Many material and finish options available.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?