- Facilities Support Technician »
- Director of Facilities »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
Elevator Drive - Magnetek - Facility Management Product Release
The Quattro DC is a regenerative elevator drive that is designed to save as much as 25 percent over DC-SCR drives and 45 percent over motor generator sets, according to the company. The drive achieves a unity power factor of over 0.95 and clean utility-side drive harmonics (less than 8 percent THDI). One compact cabinet size is available in 125, 150, 200, 250, or 300 amps DC armature output at up to 550Vdc.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?