Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Elevator Drive - Magnetek - Facility Management Product Release
The Quattro DC is a regenerative elevator drive that is designed to save as much as 25 percent over DC-SCR drives and 45 percent over motor generator sets, according to the company. The drive achieves a unity power factor of over 0.95 and clean utility-side drive harmonics (less than 8 percent THDI). One compact cabinet size is available in 125, 150, 200, 250, or 300 amps DC armature output at up to 550Vdc.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?