Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Elevator Drain - Zurn - Facility Management Product Release
The Z899 Stainless Steel Elevator Trench Drain System provides a 100 gpm flow rate to prevent water from cascading into the elevator shaft, allowing fire personnel access and egress in the case of an emergency. Designed to fit in front of any elevator door or bank.
The drain was designed initially to meet California Building and San Francisco Fire Code but is positioned to meet emerging codes as well.
Stainless steel heel-proof grating keeps foot traffic moving. A shallow installation still provides proper drainage with a 2 1/4-inch to 3 1/40-inch depth. Available in lengths from 36 to 96 inches with bottom center or end outlet configurations. Grate removes for cleaning and maintenance.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?