Elevator Dispatching System - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Destination Advance takes into account each passenger's destination and dispatches the car that will provide the fastest trip time. Instead of pressing traditional "up" and "down" buttons to call an elevator, passengers use a touch screen or keypad to tell the system where they want to go before they enter the elevator.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?