- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Elevator Destination Control - KONE Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Polaris destination control system uses artificial intelligence to optimize elevator traffic patterns, incorporating desired destination floors and the number of waiting passengers. Can be integrated with the building's access control system. An optional elevator destination indicator allows passengers to recheck they're in the right car.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?