- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Elevator Controls - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Schindler's Destination Interface converts conventional elevator controls to Schindler ID destination dispatch. A computer groups those going to the same or nearby floors and an LED screen message directs them to a specific elevator car. Destinations are typically entered via a keypad. Identification media, such as ID cards, can be used to pre-assign destinations or limit access to certain zones of the building.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?