Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Elevator Controls - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Destination Interface converts conventional elevator controls to destination dispatching, which allows passengers to select desired floor numbers before entering the elevator and groups passengers by similar destination. Depending on the age and condition of the elevator system, the technology may be connected to existing control systems.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?