- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Elevator Cab Protection Liner - Door Guard Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s elevator cab protection liner includes an acrylic/PVC laminate that temporarily protects elevator cab interiors during tenant moves and construction products. The product is fabricated with one-inch thick wall panels and is available in 60 solid colors and eight rich wood grain finishes.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?