- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Elevator Battery Backup - Reynolds & Reynolds Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The Powervator emergency return unit provides three or single phase AC and/or DC power to the elevator controller, valve, and door motor when the main line power is lost. The battery backup units free up a maximum of 50 kW of generator power per elevator.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?