Electronic Watchdog - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
Rex Plus ED-50 has four settings: an alert sound of an angry and protective watchdog; soothing sounds to signal a guest's arrival; continual tranquil sounds of the rainforest; and alert sounds of both the angry watchdog and a warning siren. It plugs into any standard electrical outlet and features variable-distance sensitivity up to 30 feet. The closer the intruder gets, the more frequent the barking. As the intruder backs off, the barking decreases, stopping completely when movement is out of range.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing