- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Electronic Air Measuring Station - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
AIRFLOW-IQ electronic air measuring station combines the features of the TDP05K air flow and temperature measuring probes with the CD50 ultra low-leak, class 1A rated CD50 damper, and the VAFB24-BAC RAMS Air Measurement BACnet actuator. Provides setpoint airflow control from 0 to 5,000 FPM (0 to 25 m/s) using analog or BACnet interface. Also features factory-calibrated controller in nonvolatile EPROM, single point 24-volt power connection, and is temperature and altitude compensated.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation