Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electronic Air Measuring Station - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
AIRFLOW-IQ electronic air measuring station combines the features of the TDP05K air flow and temperature measuring probes with the CD50 ultra low-leak, class 1A rated CD50 damper, and the VAFB24-BAC RAMS Air Measurement BACnet actuator. Provides setpoint airflow control from 0 to 5,000 FPM (0 to 25 m/s) using analog or BACnet interface. Also features factory-calibrated controller in nonvolatile EPROM, single point 24-volt power connection, and is temperature and altitude compensated.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation