Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electric Water Heaters Feature Easier Maintenance, Improved Efficiency - Niles Steel Tank - Facility Management Product Release
Niles Steel Tank now offers 150-1,000-gallon electric water heaters, from 12-162 kW that feature 150 psi ASME code glass lining, ASME temperature and PRV, internal fusing (above 120 amps) and magnesium anode rods.
The water heaters also offer immersion thermostats, manual reset high limit, hinged and locking door and channel iron skid base. Options include BMS contacts, low water cut-off, electric step controller (for 36 kW and higher), low and high pressure switches, time clocks, and lifting lug access.
Easy maintenance, robust construction, simple operation, clean and efficient. The water heaters are used in hospitals, apartments, dormitories, commercial laundry facilities and in areas with low gas availability.
The water heaters also come with a three-year limited tank warranty.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability