Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Electric Water Heaters Feature Easier Maintenance, Improved Efficiency - Niles Steel Tank - Facility Management Product Release
Niles Steel Tank now offers 150-1,000-gallon electric water heaters, from 12-162 kW that feature 150 psi ASME code glass lining, ASME temperature and PRV, internal fusing (above 120 amps) and magnesium anode rods.
The water heaters also offer immersion thermostats, manual reset high limit, hinged and locking door and channel iron skid base. Options include BMS contacts, low water cut-off, electric step controller (for 36 kW and higher), low and high pressure switches, time clocks, and lifting lug access.
Easy maintenance, robust construction, simple operation, clean and efficient. The water heaters are used in hospitals, apartments, dormitories, commercial laundry facilities and in areas with low gas availability.
The water heaters also come with a three-year limited tank warranty.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability