Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electric Tug - American Sales Development LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Electric tug can pull up to 20,000 lbs. Tug is an electrically powered, walk-behind, wheeled cart and trailer mover constructed of formed quarter-inch steel, with a 36v DC power circuit, heavy duty deep cell batteries and on-board, five-stage battery charger. The standard receiver unit accommodates many types of hitch attachments.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality