Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Electric Motor Testing System - Sakor Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sakor Technologies’s DynoLab EM electric motor test system uses AC motoring dynamometers and a regenerative method of electrical loading. These systems are efficient at re-circulating absorbed power within the test system, resulting in a system that can test even the largest electric motors while drawing only minimal power from the electrical grid, and generating almost no waste heat.
These systems are equally efficient at testing alternators and generators, requiring only minimal electrical power and completely eliminating the need for diesel power plants the test cell environment.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality