- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Electric Hand Dryer Requires Only 950 Watts of Power - World Dryer Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VERDEdri™, an all-in-one high-speed hand dryer for any facility wanting one hand dryer that meets a variety of requirements. VERDEdri is exceptional in that it uses only 950 watts of power, making it the most energy efficient high-speed hand dryer on the market to date.
Additionally, VERDEdri is equipped with a HEPA filtration system to reduce airborne contaminates and improve hygiene quality for facilities where clean is of utmost importance. Making installation even easier, VERDEdri is a surface mounted ADA compliant hand dryer and offers global universal voltage to accommodate any restroom environment.
Key benefits and features of VERDEdri include:
- • Fast dry time and energy efficient — 12 second dry time
- • Surface mounted ADA compliant — reduces installation costs • HEPA filtration and Steritouch® antimicrobial technology
- • Adjustable motor speed — two speed controls customize dry time, sound level and deliver energy savings
- • Universal voltage — accommodates any environment
“We are excited about the introduction of VERDEdri to our portfolio of hand dryers because it offers exceptional simplicity as well as quality for any facility seeking a high-speed hand dryer that answers every need — from energy efficiency, to hygiene, to ADA compliance,” says Dan Storto, president of World Dryer. “All of our products are designed to deliver a large range of options that satisfy the features customers need and want in a commercial hand dryer. VERDEdri is perfect for places where cost savings, HEPA filtration and convenience are paramount.”
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms