- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Elastomeric Roof Membrane - Dow Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Elastomeric Roof Membrane for vegetated roofs protects the roof from bulk water and root penetration. The Verdiseal Waterproofing System is a spray-applied polyurethane that creates a seamless monolithic barrier across the roof deck, side walls and any sloping surfaces in between. Can be applied in temperatures from 41 degrees F at levels up to 2.5mm (100 mils) thickness to accommodate crack bridging.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements