- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Director of Facilities, Safety & Operations »
Elastomeric Roof Membrane - Dow Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Elastomeric Roof Membrane for vegetated roofs protects the roof from bulk water and root penetration. The Verdiseal Waterproofing System is a spray-applied polyurethane that creates a seamless monolithic barrier across the roof deck, side walls and any sloping surfaces in between. Can be applied in temperatures from 41 degrees F at levels up to 2.5mm (100 mils) thickness to accommodate crack bridging.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability