- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Facilities Director »
Edging Attachment - Grasshopper Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Edge-Eze™ maintains a clean, sharp edge along sidewalks, roads, and driveways, eliminating time-consuming hand edging and reducing edging time by up to 75 percent. With a 2.5-inch depth of cut — from hub to edge of disc — the attachment enables users to maintain established edges at up to 500 feet per minute. A 12-inch vertical adjustment allows users to edge from the sidewalk, turf, or curb. It mounts in place of a standard discharge shield, and an optional electric actuator increases downward pressure in tough conditions and raises the disc to cross sidewalks.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today