- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Eavesdropping Protection - Dynasound Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DS2500 Soundmasker is designed to protect windows, walls and doors against human, laser and parabolic microphone eavesdropping by applying full bandwidth soundmasking to the applied surface. The unit may be attached to the interior side of any window, even if there a layer of window tinting or film exists between the device and the window. It may be applied to the surface of a door, regardless of construction or finish. It may also be applied to a wall. In all applications, the integrity of the surface remains intact.
The product is driven from a standard 70-volt distributed output and does not require a separate transformer. The device accepts a mix of soundmasking, music, and misinformation signals and can be used with standard or security-rated soundmasking equipment. When controlled by the company’s DS102 series security generators and amplifiers, it protects against sophisticated signal recovery techniques designed to capture conversations buried within the soundmasking signal.
The device measures 3-by-2 7/16-by-1 9/16 inches and is available in beige or black.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing