- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
EPDM Membrane - Versico - Facility Management Product Release
VersiGard Premium membranes provide strength, weather resistance, and efficiency in a singleply roofing system. Manufactured with either 75-mil reinforced or 90-mil non-reinforced ethylene propylene diene terpolymer, these membranes are almost twice as thick as typical EPDM membranes and offer puncture resistance and long-term durability. VersiGard Premium membranes have been field-tested for decades and provide protection to long-term exposure to UV and ozone. The products are available in multiple warranty packages, which range from five years to 40 years.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems