- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
EPDM Bonding Adhesive Is Low VOC With Extended Open Time - Carlisle - Facility Management Product Release
EPDM x-23 Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive is a contact adhesive that provides a bond between EPDM membranes and a wide variety of substrates. This product is formulated to flash off quickly, which reduces the potential for trapped solvents. In addition, its extended open time allows installers to keep sheets open longer, increasing installation flexibility and permitting more solvents to escape prior to setting the sheets. Resistant to gelling in cold temperatures, the low-VOC product meets the less than 250 gpl VOC content requirements of the OTC Model Rule for Single-Ply Roofing Adhesives.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof