- Mechanical Lead A »
- Facilities Manager »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
EC Fan Systems - Data Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EC fan systems in heat exchangers use a permanent poled DC motor that has higher efficiencies at partial load. Feature onboard speed control and modulating fans, which provides noise reduction. Rated for both 50 and 60 Hz.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation