EC Fan Systems - Data Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EC fan systems in heat exchangers use a permanent poled DC motor that has higher efficiencies at partial load. Feature onboard speed control and modulating fans, which provides noise reduction. Rated for both 50 and 60 Hz.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation