EAM - Eagle Technology Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ProTeus Alarm Interface is designed to receive notification of alarms, alerts, and events over BACnet, and it will generate a work order for emergency repairs or preventive maintenance (PM). The enterprise asset management (EAM) system e-mails the work order to maintenance personnel – on a computer or mobile device – so they can take care of the emergency or perform PM.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs