Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
E20-II Hourly Analysis Program v4.40 - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The E20-II Hourly Analysis Program v4.40 software is designed for energy analysis and HVAC system design as it relates to the LEED green building rating system. The software is tailored to the LEED-NC-2.2 Energy and Atmosphere Credit 1 by featuring specific process and calculation requirements defined in ASHRAE 90.1-2004.
- Cure for the Cold: 4 Energy-Saving Tips for Buildings in Cold Climates
- Beat the Heat: 4 Energy-Saving Design Tips for Hot Climates
- How to Fit Campus Facilities into the Community
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability