- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Duct Sealant - Hardcast - Facility Management Product Release
Hardcast’s Flex-Grip is a an all-purpose, fiber-free, duct sealant for use on all types of metal duct, glass fiber duct board, and flex duct, as well as duct fabric and flexible tubing runouts. The water-based sealant meets all requirements for LEED IEQ 4.1 / SCAQMD Rule 1168. This allows contractors and building owners to meet the standards set forth by sensitive buildings such as schools, churches and hospitals.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts