Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Duct Liner - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ToughGard MAX blends the thermal performance of a rotary liner with the durability of a textile liner. The liner uses InsulSafe, a blowing insulation, to improve durability, moisture resistance and cleanability.
It features an enhanced R-value, high acoustical values, and a composition that promotes healthy indoor air quality. A black fiberglass mat allows for easy finishing and clean-looking installations. Its surface resists moisture and has an EPA-registered anti-microbial agent. It resists tears, punctures and wear. It shows no significant fiber erosion for systems operating at velocities up to 6,000 fpm.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability