- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Duct Liner - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ToughGard MAX blends the thermal performance of a rotary liner with the durability of a textile liner. The liner uses InsulSafe, a blowing insulation, to improve durability, moisture resistance and cleanability.
It features an enhanced R-value, high acoustical values, and a composition that promotes healthy indoor air quality. A black fiberglass mat allows for easy finishing and clean-looking installations. Its surface resists moisture and has an EPA-registered anti-microbial agent. It resists tears, punctures and wear. It shows no significant fiber erosion for systems operating at velocities up to 6,000 fpm.
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation