Duct Liner - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ToughGard MAX blends the thermal performance of a rotary liner with the durability of a textile liner. The liner uses InsulSafe, a blowing insulation, to improve durability, moisture resistance and cleanability.
It features an enhanced R-value, high acoustical values, and a composition that promotes healthy indoor air quality. A black fiberglass mat allows for easy finishing and clean-looking installations. Its surface resists moisture and has an EPA-registered anti-microbial agent. It resists tears, punctures and wear. It shows no significant fiber erosion for systems operating at velocities up to 6,000 fpm.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation