- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Duct Hanger - Hardcast - Facility Management Product Release
Gripple units provide increased strength and flexibility while reducing HVAC equipment installation time. They enable workers to hang static loads up to six-times faster than alternative methods, such as threaded rods, chains or hanger straps. They feature release-key technology and provide easier height and size adjustment for many duct applications and building structures.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation