Duct Board - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
EnviroAire foraldehyde-free duct board is produced from glass fibers bonded with a thermosetting resin. The airstream side of the duct board features a fiberglass mat for use at velocities up to 6,000 fpm. The opposite side features a fire-resistant foil-scrim-kraft facing extending the full width of the male edge to serve as an integral closure flap for section joints.
The board also has the EnviroCoate reinforced coating system, a high tensile strength fiber glass mat on the airstream side, which is treated with an antimicrobial agent registered with EPA for HVAC applications.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation