Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Duct Board - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
EnviroAire foraldehyde-free duct board is produced from glass fibers bonded with a thermosetting resin. The airstream side of the duct board features a fiberglass mat for use at velocities up to 6,000 fpm. The opposite side features a fire-resistant foil-scrim-kraft facing extending the full width of the male edge to serve as an integral closure flap for section joints.
The board also has the EnviroCoate reinforced coating system, a high tensile strength fiber glass mat on the airstream side, which is treated with an antimicrobial agent registered with EPA for HVAC applications.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability