Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Duct Board - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Ultra Duct Gold duct board from CertainTeed incorporates black mat facing to improve aesthetics. The product is a rigid board designed for fabrication into supply and return air HVAC duct work as an alternative to bare sheet metal duct systems.
The duct board provides thermal and acoustical performance, and is resistant to mold, bacteria and microbial growth. It is composed of resin-bonded glass fibers with a reinforced foil laminate air barrier vapor retarder facing. The board can handle conditioned air temperatures up to 250º F, and air velocities up to 5,000 fpm. It is available in 1-, 1 1/2- and 2-inch thicknesses.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability