Duct Board - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Ultra Duct Gold duct board from CertainTeed incorporates black mat facing to improve aesthetics. The product is a rigid board designed for fabrication into supply and return air HVAC duct work as an alternative to bare sheet metal duct systems.
The duct board provides thermal and acoustical performance, and is resistant to mold, bacteria and microbial growth. It is composed of resin-bonded glass fibers with a reinforced foil laminate air barrier vapor retarder facing. The board can handle conditioned air temperatures up to 250º F, and air velocities up to 5,000 fpm. It is available in 1-, 1 1/2- and 2-inch thicknesses.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation