- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Dual-Flush Toilets - Caroma USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Nearly two-thirds of Caroma’s dual-flush toilets for the North American market are certified to carry the EPA’s new WaterSense label. This label ensures that a toilet uses 20 percent less water than the currently mandated 1.6 gallon toilets, and has met rigorous testing requirements for performance.
Dual-flush toilets can save more than 30,000 gallons of water a year, according to the copmany.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms