Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Dry-erase paint - Benjamin Moore - Facility Management Product Release
Notable is made with a two-component, user-friendly formula and is suitable for use on a variety of surfaces, including painted walls, wood, glass, metal and laminate. Notable can be applied to most surfaces. The two-component formula is CDPH v.1 emission certified and qualifies for CHPS and for LEED v4 low-emitting materials credit. The paint is available in 50-, 100-, and 200-square-foot kits in white for a classic whiteboard look or clear.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors