Dry-Bulb Temperature Sensor - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Dry-bulb Temperature Sensor is designed for use with economizers in climates with low humidity. With a changeover deadband of two degrees F, the C7660 microprocessor-based sensor enables economizers to activate or deactivate at a tighter temperature band for greater energy savings. Also includes a changeover temperature dip switch and eight selectable temperatures.
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- How Renewable Energy Contributes to Organization's Green Goals
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects