Dry-Bulb Temperature Sensor - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Dry-bulb Temperature Sensor is designed for use with economizers in climates with low humidity. With a changeover deadband of two degrees F, the C7660 microprocessor-based sensor enables economizers to activate or deactivate at a tighter temperature band for greater energy savings. Also includes a changeover temperature dip switch and eight selectable temperatures.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects