- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Drive Controller - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D brand S-Flex enclosed drive controller from Schneider Electric is designed for commercial pump and fan applications.
The controller has wiring conduit knock-outs on the enclosure and a dedicated wiring terminal block. The Microsoft Windows-based PCSoft software allows users to adjust parameters, store and transfer drive configuration files, monitor driver performance, including historical data, plus configure, adjust and control remotely. The enclosed drive controller also offers industry-leading harmonic reduction technology that eliminates the need for line reactors and DC chokes.
The space requirements of the S-Flex enclosed drive controller allow for side-by-side wall mounting and retrofitting of HVAC systems in existing mechanical rooms. The product is available in two horsepower ranges, from 1 to 40 HP at 208V and from 1 to 100 HP at 460V.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation