- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Drive Controller - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D brand S-Flex enclosed drive controller from Schneider Electric is designed for commercial pump and fan applications.
The controller has wiring conduit knock-outs on the enclosure and a dedicated wiring terminal block. The Microsoft Windows-based PCSoft software allows users to adjust parameters, store and transfer drive configuration files, monitor driver performance, including historical data, plus configure, adjust and control remotely. The enclosed drive controller also offers industry-leading harmonic reduction technology that eliminates the need for line reactors and DC chokes.
The space requirements of the S-Flex enclosed drive controller allow for side-by-side wall mounting and retrofitting of HVAC systems in existing mechanical rooms. The product is available in two horsepower ranges, from 1 to 40 HP at 208V and from 1 to 100 HP at 460V.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation