- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Drain cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Sewerooter T-3 can clear clogs from lines of 2-4 inches in diameter and up to 100 feet long. Optimized for inside work, the cleaner features a fold-down handle and a reinforced tubular frame on 10-inch wheels. The power cable feed provides maximum control of the ½-inch or 3⁄8-inch cable. Powered by a 1⁄3 horsepower capacitor-type motor with thermal overload protection, the cleaner features a metal drum with a capacity of 100 feet of ½-inch cable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms