- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Drain-Inspection System - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The full-size Gen-Eye POD™ and the MINI-POD™ units combine camera, reel, and monitor into one package. The full-size version features a self-leveling camera and 200 feet of Gel-Rod® for troubleshooting 3-10-inch drain lines. The mini version carries 125 or 175 feet of push rod, and the color mini-camera is small enough to troubleshoot 2-4-inch lines.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms