Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Drain Cleaner Blasts Away Blockages - Goodway Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Goodway’s PJ-1400 drain cleaner blasts away blockages in industrial drains for sinks, showers, laundry tubs, floor drains and processing lines. The innovative unit comes with a trio of specialized nozzles to deliver just the right amount of finesse for the situation.
The three nozzles are comprised of one blind thrust, one penetrating and one cornering. The powerful unit works to remove grease, hair, sand, food, soap buildup and other debris in pipes between one inch and four inches in diameter.
The PJ-1400 has a 1 HP thermal protected motor and a triplex pump to deliver 1,400 PSI of cleaning, jetting force at 1.7 GPM. It’s a must-have tool for industrial drain cleaning applications.
PJ-1400 Heavy Duty Industrial Drain Cleaner Includes:
• PJ-1400 PulseJetter industrial drain cleaner
• 3/16" x 60' high pressure hose
• Three jetter nozzles
• Built-in nozzle rack.
• Pressure regulator - adjust the PSI (BAR) to fit the application
• Pulse control - allows navigation around tight bends
• Heavy-duty construction - long life
• Compact - ideal for use in tight areas
• GFCI circuit - protects operator
• Polyester reinforced hose - rugged
• Three nozzles - matches application
• Locking casters - prevents rolling
• Motor Power: 1 HP (1.1 kW) . Input Power: Standard: 15 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Other options available)
• Output Water Pressure: 1,400 PSI at 1.7 GPM (97 BAR at 6.4 LPM)
• Pump: Triplex ceramic plunger running in oil bath
• Dimensions: 40" (1,020mm) high x 14" (360mm) wide x 21" (530mm) deep
• Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg) net dry
There are also accessories available to transform the PJ-1400 into a pressure washer.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility