- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Power-Vee unclogs sink, shower, toilet, and laundry drains of 1-1/4 to 3 inches in diameter up to 50 feet. The automatic feed can adjust quickly to take any cable of 1/4-3/8 inches without the use of tools or additional parts. The Handy-Stand turns the drain cleaner into a countertop or floor machine. The ergonomically balanced stand enhances the drain cleaner's versatility, safety and stability. The drain cleaner also features quick-change cable cartridges for faster cable changing or cleaning and a Dyna-Thrust bearing system to reduce bearing wear and extend the tool's life.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms