- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Power-Vee lets users squeeze the feed lever and three offset rollers in the automatic feed grip the cable and drive it into the line. The unit handles 1/4- through 3/8-inch cables without any need for adjustment, and it feeds and retrieves 3/8-inch cables at 16 feet per minute. The proprietary bearing system reduces motor wear and extends the life of the tool.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms