Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Kinetic Water Ram uses compressed air to generate a shock wave that clears drain stoppages. The shock wave bypasses vents and goes around bends to reach the stoppage with a 2 percent loss of power. The built in pump and pressure gauge lets operators select the force required for each job. An optional toilet attachment screws onto the front of the unit for use as a plunger.
The tool comes with tapered rubber cones and a set of expansion plugs to handle 1-1/4-inch to 4-inch lines.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility