Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Kinetic Water Ram uses compressed air to generate a shock wave that clears drain stoppages. The shock wave bypasses vents and goes around bends to reach the stoppage with a 2 percent loss of power. The built in pump and pressure gauge lets operators select the force required for each job. An optional toilet attachment screws onto the front of the unit for use as a plunger.
The tool comes with tapered rubber cones and a set of expansion plugs to handle 1-1/4-inch to 4-inch lines.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Go Beyond the Basics for Restrooms Products and Processes
- Rethinking Restroom Sanitation Practices During the Pandemic
- Restrooms Upgrades Must Consider Coronavirus, Hygiene Issues
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms