- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Drain Cleaner - Drainbo - Facility Management Product Release
Drainbo chemical-free drain-cleaning system keeps food-service pipes clean and free from fat, oil and grease via all-natural microorganisms.
It uses a seven-strain bacterial formula that is non-toxic, biodegradable, and formulated without any chemicals that could damage or destroy pipes. Drainbo depends upon the teamwork of trillions of tiny, naturally-occurring living micro-organisms that thrive on a steady diet of organic waste, the very kind of waste that accumulates in the form of FOG.
When installed, the Drainbo system relies on a metered time-release basis to ensure that pipes are being cleaned during those times of daywhen waste products are most likely to clog up pipes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms