Door Alarm - Alarm Lock Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The multi-purpose PG21MS Series from AlarmLock offers narrow-stile microprocessor-controlled door alarms for surface mounting on a door or doorframe. Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors. The series work in two arming modes: “Always Armed” mode causes the key to stay in place unless a user turns the system back to arm from the disarm mode; “Standard Arming” mode allows the user to disarm the system and remove the key. Turning the key clockwise will once more arm the system.
Features include a continuous alarm or two-minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay status indicator LED light that becomes red when the system is armed. For entry, the device has delay time options to include 15 seconds, 1 minute, 15 seconds and 3 minutes 15 seconds. Unauthorized use of the door causes the alarm to sound and the LED indicator to activate. Multi-door monitoring is permitted via built-in external reed switches. The alarms use a standard mortise cylinder and an optional RIM cylinder may be used for exterior key control.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing