Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Document Management - Laserfiche Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Laserfiche software for document management is used for archiving, retrieving and distributing documents and digital assets. The software's Web-publishing tool distributes information while keeping it safe, securely delivering documents via intranet or the Internet. The software also has powerful search capabilities, and records management functionality that is certified by the Department of Defense. Beyond the document storage and retrieval services, Laserfiche helps to protects builders against legal claims. When disputes arise over punch lists or performance bonds, the documents needed to clear them up are instantly accessible in the software's repository. The Quick Fields module automatically organizes the heavy volumes of construction information locked away in paper forms, faxes, electronic databases and numerous software applications-including legacy systems. Once Quick Fields captures and prepares data for retrieval, it can be instantly shared with decision makers and authorized staff across your organization.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs