Displacement Diffuser - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The Titus solar Plexicon displacement diffuser is solar powered, and can heat and cool. Uses a wireless, energy harvesting process to power the auto-changeover action when changing to the cooling or heating mode. Runs on solar or ambient room light. Features an adjustable narrow temperature band for the cooling and heating changeover actuation.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation