- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Displacement Diffuser - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The Titus solar Plexicon displacement diffuser is solar powered, and can heat and cool. Uses a wireless, energy harvesting process to power the auto-changeover action when changing to the cooling or heating mode. Runs on solar or ambient room light. Features an adjustable narrow temperature band for the cooling and heating changeover actuation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation