Disintegrators - Security Engineered Machinery Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Disintegrators destroy paper and many other materials, including CDs and DVDs, key tape, floppy disks, audio cassettes, ID badges, credit cards, etc. The Model 200 and Model DS-200 use a rotary knife mill which cuts waste until it’s small enough to fall through a steel 3/32-inch or 5/64-inch sizing screen into a collection bag.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- Occupant Health and Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- Door Hardware Upgrades That Deliver Safety, Security and Health
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing