Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Discrete Camera Can Monitor Large Areas - D-Link - Facility Management Product Release
With a versatile, compact form factor, the HD Covert Network Camera (DCS-1201) provides a robust solution to discreetly monitor an area. The camera’s small size and generous 50 foot cable allows users to place the DCS-1201 in a far corner of a room or use discreet pinhole installation, even without a power outlet nearby. Additionally, ePTz allows users to zoom in, zoom out, and pan video views for surveillance in large areas. Featuring motion and tamper detection, the DCS-1201 can easily be installed in walls, ceilings, or in tight corners, making it an ideal solution for ATMs, elevators, police stations, mass transit, and other applications where a hidden or small camera is required.
With optional support for Power over Ethernet, the DCS-1201 can be powered directly through a network cable with no need for external power adapters. In addition, users can locally save snapshots and video to a microSD card2, ensuring continued footage recording even if the network is disrupted.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security