- Space Management Specialist »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
Direct Digital Control - Siemens Energy & Automation Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TC Compact Series (PXCC16) is a high-performance direct digital control supervisory equipment controller, which is an integral part of the TALON automation system, offering integrated I/O based on TX-I/O technology, providing flexibility of point and signal types. A suitable solution for AHU control for both BACnet IP and MS/TP.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things