- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Digital Video Recorders - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
The DX8100 series of digital video recorders has up to 32 camera inputs and 250 GB – 3 TB of storage capacity. Recorders are interoperable with the existing DX8000 series and feature an optional 16-channel expansion box option. External storage RAID option with DX9200 HDDI. Units are capable of recording at 2CIF and 4CIF mode, and up to 704 x 480 recording resolution. Recorders come with a DVD-R burner, third-party dome support, multi-event recording schedules, and ATM/POS data interface support. Up to 100 simultaneous client-to-server connections are available.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing