Digital Video Recorders - Smarter DVR - Facility Management Product Release
The Smarter DVR line of digital video recorders is able to support four analog or IP cameras and includes a 100 GB hard drive for video recording. The pole mounted and submergible models feature real-time digital video compression using MPEG-4 compression, simultaneous recording and live-display playback, and password and watermark protection. LAN or Internet connectivity capability allows remote control and access, and e-mail notification of motion detection with attached JPEG snapshot. Models can support legacy analog CCTV equipment as well as new digital IP-based camera sources, and can be configured as an NVR, DVR, or a hybrid solution. Pre-configured hardware and software are included.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing